Ezra's Archives is a publication put forth biannually by the Cornell Historical Society. This journal, launched in the Spring of 2011, showcases stellar examples of undergraduate research in the field of history. In the Fall of 2011, Ezra's Archives expanded to accept submissions from undergraduates at other universities. If you are interested in applying for a position on the editorial board, submitting a paper, or learning more about the journal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The next issue of Ezra's Archives will be published in the Spring of 2023.
Submissions for the Spring 2023 issue of Ezra’s Archives must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on December 31, 2022.
Papers should be sent by email attachment to email@example.com.
The subject of your email should be “EA Submission 2023.”
All papers considered for publication in the journal Ezra’s Archives must:
- Feature original research utalizing primary source materials.
- Be double spaced, 12pt serif font, paginated, with one inch margins.
- Be in .doc or .docx format, titled "Last Name, First Name."
- Be between 10 and 35 pages in length.
- Have citations formatted as footnotes and a full bibliography in Chicago Manual of Style Format (see http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide.html).
Any questions or concerns regarding submissions can be addressed to the editors in chief at firstname.lastname@example.org. The words “Ezra’s Archives” should appear in the subject line of your email.
- Ezra' Archives Volume 1, Number 1, Spring 2011
- Ezra's Archives Volume 2, Number 1, Spring 2012
- Ezra's Archives Volume 3, Number 1, Spring 2013
- Ezra's Archives Volume 4, Number 1, Spring 2014
- Ezra's Archives Volume 5, Number 1, Spring 2015
- Ezra's Archives Volume 6, Number 1, Spring 2016
- Ezra's Archives Volume 7, Number 1, Spring 2017
- Ezra's Archives Volume 8, Number 1, Spring 2018
- Ezra's Archives Volume 9, Number 1, Spring 2019
- Ezra's Archives Volume 10, Number 1, Spring 2020
- Ezra's Archives Volume 11, Number 1, Spring 2021
Editors in Chief:
Alex Siegenthaler ‘22
Zhiyuan Zhou ’23
William Biederman ’22
Caleb Cho ’24
E. Joseph McKinley ’22
Abraham Moss ’22
Mayanka Dhingra ‘24
Daniel Cao ‘25
Arthur Hamilton ‘22
Minna Chow ‘25
Kate Sullivan ‘25
Christian Geramita ’25
Aosheng Pusztaszeri ‘23
Aidan Uckun ‘24
Michaela Ferrario ‘24
Ezra's Archives information sessions for academic year 2022-2023....please check back for more information.