Ezra's Archives is a publication put forth biannually by the Cornell Historical Society. This journal, launched in the Spring of 2011, showcases stellar examples of undergraduate research in the field of history. In the Fall of 2011, Ezra's Archives expanded to accept submissions from undergraduates at other universities. If you are interested in applying for a position on the editorial board, submitting a paper, or learning more about the journal, please email email@example.com. The next issue of Ezra's Archives will be published in the Spring of 2020.
Submissions for the Spring 2020 issue of Ezra’s Archives must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on December 31, 2019.
Papers should be sent by email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject of your email should be “EA Submission 2020.”
All papers considered for publication in the journal Ezra’s Archives must:
- Feature original research utalizing primary source materials.
- Be double spaced, 12pt serif font, paginated, with one inch margins.
- Be in .doc or .docx format, titled "Last Name, First Name."
- Be between 10 and 35 pages in length.
- Have citations formatted as footnotes and a full bibliography in Chicago Manual of Style Format (see http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide.html).
Any questions or concerns regarding submissions can be addressed to the editors in chief at email@example.com. The words “Ezra’s Archives” should appear in the subject line of your email.
- Ezra' Archives Volume 1, Number 1, Spring 2011
- Ezra's Archives Volume 2, Number 1, Spring 2012
- Ezra's Archives Volume 3, Number 1, Spring 2013
- Ezra's Archives Volume 4, Number 1, Spring 2014
- Ezra's Archives Volume 5, Number 1, Spring 2015
- Ezra's Archives Volume 6, Number 1, Spring 2016
- Ezra's Archives Volume 7, Number 1, Spring 2017
- Ezra's Archives Volume 8, Number 1, Spring 2018
- Ezra's Archives Volume 9, Number 1, Spring 2019
- Ezra's Archives Volume 10, Number 1, Spring 2020
Editors in Chief: Elle Rothermich and Max Fernandez
Head Copy Editor:
Head Layout Editor:
Public Relations Representative:
Ezra's Archives information sessions for academic year 2019-2020....please check back for more information.
October 17, 2019 @ 5:30pm, in 365 McGraw Hall
October 20, 2019 @ 2:00pm, in 365 McGraw Hall