You are here
Ezra's Archives is a publication put forth biannually by the Cornell Historical Society. This journal, launched in the Spring of 2011, showcases stellar examples of undergraduate research in the field of history. In the Fall of 2011, Ezra's Archives expanded to accept submissions from undergraduates at other universities. If you are interested in applying for a position on the editorial board, submitting a paper, or learning more about the journal, please email email@example.com. The next issue of Ezra's Archives will be published in the Spring of 2017.
Submissions for the Spring 2017 issue of Ezra’s Archives must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on December 31, 2016.
Papers should be sent by email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject of your email should be “EA Submission 2017.”
All papers considered for publication in the journal Ezra’s Archives must:
- Feature original research utalizing primary source materials.
- Be double spaced, 12pt serif font, paginated, with one inch margins.
- Be in .doc or .docx format, titled "Last Name, First Name."
- Be between 10 and 35 pages in length.
- Have citations formatted as footnotes and a full bibliography in Chicago Manual of Style Format (see http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide.html).
Any questions or concerns regarding submissions can be addressed to the editors in chief at email@example.com. The words “Ezra’s Archives” should appear in the subject line of your email.
Editors in Chief: Daniel Cheong '17 and Joshua Mensah '18
Managing Editor: Kyra Patton '19
Co-Head Copy Editors: Emma Korolik '17 and Shashank Vura '19
Head Layout Editor: Mark Iraheta '19
Senior Editors: John Hall '17, Ethan Skelskie '17, Peter Biedenweg '17, Lukasz Rzycki '18, and Amanda Coate '18
Public Relations Reprensenative: Becky Cardinali '19
Ezra's Archives has completed its recruitment cycle for the Academic Year 16-17. Please check back again in Fall 2017 for the next cycle.